- Innovative Deduplication provides a consolidated, global end-to-end approach that is flexible, scalable and cost-effective. Whether protecting critical applications in the data center, remote office servers or on-the-go devices, the Deduplication integrated into backup software reduces backup times while saving on storage and network resources.
- Save budget by using your choice of disk storage. Eliminate the need for expensive single-purpose appliances and never face another costly appliance fork-lift upgrade.
- Extend Deduplication benefits to disaster recovery by moving deduplicated copies of data to off-site storage or cloud. Deduplicated data can be moved to tape for long-term storage that uses dramatically fewer tape cartridges.
- Restore data and applications faster without the need to re-calculate signatures, unlike appliance-based solutions.
- Reduce network backup traffic by up to 90 percent, letting you eliminate or defer costly network upgrades.
- Secure information with optional data encryption.
- Optimize your environment with custom reporting capabilities.
- Leverage a "Grid-based" approach of multiple Deduplication nodes that provides scalability, resiliency and performance.