File Integrity Monitoring
- File integrity monitoring, as part of a broader security program, helps reduce specific risks of data breach especially from misuse of privileged access.
- System availability caused by unplanned or unauthorized changes to files, systems and applications.
- Compliance failure resulting from an inability to demonstrate oversight of access and changes to sensitive data.
- Detects changes on your most important platforms, including Microsoft Windows and Active Directory, UNIX and Linux.
- System Hardening / Vulnerability Management
- Breach detection and malware protection
- Configuration management and change control